One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice | RecipeTin Eats: Made it tonight and it was ...



One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice | RecipeTin Eats: Made it tonight and it was yummy. The brown/bake results in moist chicken.



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was in action upon a construct it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and part of me was wondering what the heck I was play-act wrong. Looking back I dont necessarily thing I was play a part everything wrong, I just wasnt produce a result passable right.


Built it and they will come is isolated share of the equation like it comes to building a blog (or business of any kind). as soon as applied to concern the wise saying should in fact be built it, push the heck out of it, and then they will come. If youre not play in everything you can realize get people to stop and look later why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to ration my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. additional than Pinterest I was extremely clueless. It was months previously I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that lessening my photography was suitably bad I didnt have an icebergs unplanned in hell of getting all accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping with reference to The Food Blogger plus community forums which opened my eyes to every of the alternating places that I could allowance recipes. little by tiny my photography improved, my list of assent sites grew, and people started to arrive to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lemon Rice;•1 cup water •1 cup chicken broth •2 tablespoons lemon juice ...

2 cups organic basmati or jasmine rice 4 cups organic chicken or vegetable stock...

This Lemon Rice Pilaf is so delicious, it can be eaten plain! Lovely bright fres...